Wedding FAQs


Is Wold View Farm available for exclusive use?
Yes, we only offer exclusive use.

How many guests can the venue hold?
We can accommodate up to 120 day guests and up to 150 evening guests.

Is accommodation available?
We have accommodation on site in the form of 3 luxury lodges which can sleep up to 12 people. The accommodation is included in the hire cost. Each lodge has its own log burner and outside decking area with a hot tub. We can recommend other accommodation in the surrounding area if required.

Are tables and chairs included in the price?
Yes. We have 12 x 6ft round tables, which can seat 10/12 comfortably, a 16ft top table wich can seat 8, and 120 chairs. You are welcome to hire alternatives but this will not reduce the hire cost of Wold View Farm.

Are dogs allowed?
Yes we are a dog friendly venue.

What time does the venue close?
The venue closes at 12.00am on Fridays and Saturdays and 11pm from Sunday to Thursday.

Can we have fireworks and/or Chinese lanterns?
We do not allow fireworks or Chinese lanterns due to our rural setting and proximity to livestock.


Is the barn licensed for wedding ceremonies?
Yes we have a wedding licence which allows you to get married in the barn or outside in the Cart Shed or on the Paddock. You will need to book and pay for your Registrar separately.

Can confetti be thrown?
Biodegradable confetti or real petals can be used.

Can we get married at a church?
You are welcome to marry at a church before arriving at Wold View Farm.

Music/PA Systems

What time does music have to end?
On Fridays and Saturdays all music must cease by 12 midnight (live music such as bands must cease by 11pm). From Sunday to Thursday all music must cease by 11pm.

Do you have a PA system for the speeches?
Yes, the use is included in the hire cost.


Is there in-house catering?
No, but we have a number of caterers that we can recommend to help you with your planning.

Do we have to use Wold View Farm’s recommended caterers?
No, you can use any caterer of your choice.

Do you have a licensed bar?
Yes, we have two licensed bars which we will staff for your event. We have one bar located within the barn and a beautiful outdoor bar overlooking the paddock.

What time does the bar open and close?
The outdoor bar will open following your ceremony and will close at 7pm (this bar will be closed earlier if it isn’t being used sufficiently). The indoor bar will close at 11pm from Sunday to Thursday and 12am on Fridays and Saturdays.

What are the bar prices?
Our bar prices and drinks packages are competitively priced in line with local pubs and restaurants.

Can drinks be purchased using debit/credit card?
Yes, we take cash or card.


Please don’t hesitate to contact us at woldviewfarm@outlook.com if your question isn’t answered here and we will be happy to assist.