Wedding Packages & Prices
OUR WEDDING PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Exclusive use of Wold View Farm for a 3-day hire period (from 10am until 6pm the day before the wedding, from 10am until closing on your wedding day and from 8am until 12noon the day after the wedding)
- 3 luxury log cabins each with its own log burner and private decking with hot tub (sleeping up to a total of 12) – the hire includes a 2-night stay
- An extra night* in one of the lodges for the newlyweds (night after the wedding night)
- Polished oak dancefloor
- Five-foot rustic timber light up letters spelling Dance
- Handmade rustic top table
- 12 x 6ft round tables to seat up to 120 people
- Oak cross-back chairs for 120 people
- Licensed bars with experienced staff
- Outside bar and patio area with seating, heat lamps and fairy lights
- 5 x Highchairs
- Handmade timber backdrop
- Cake table and knife
- Choice of ceremony areas, including two outside spaces
- Outdoor festoon lighting
- Wedding co-ordinator to greet suppliers, direct guests and assist in making sure everything runs smoothly on the big day
- An easel to display your table plan or welcome sign
- Use of the grounds for photographs
- A PA system with wireless microphones for speeches and ceremony music
- Use of branded umbrellas
- Dedicated prep area for caterers
- On-site parking for up to 50 cars
- Meetings, support and advice to plan your special day
- 6 x whiskey barrels
- Air conditioning and heating
- Cosy snug area with leather Chesterfield sofas and a log burning stove
We have 4 drinks packages to choose from, including options for wine, beer, and cocktails. Non-alcoholic drinks, children’s drinks, and tea & coffee options are also available.
All drinks packages include glassware and table water, and a drinks tasting session for 4 people ahead of the big day to choose the wines/cocktails you would like serving as part of your drinks package.
Tea & coffee will be presented on our purpose built barrel table and include traditional English breakfast tea, coffee, decaffeinated options, a selection of herbal/flavoured teas, milk, sugar and cups and saucers.
Full details including prices are on the downloadable documents below.
We have 4 choices for our Themed Bars: Rum, Gin, whiskey, and Hot Chocolate.
Our purpose built whiskey barrel tables will be used to display the drinks chosen as part of your themed bar. Guests will be able to choose their bespoke drink, tailored to their preference, which will be served to them by our experienced bar staff. The themed bar will be available after your ceremony until your wedding breakfast, for a maximum period of 3 hours.
Full details and prices are included on the downloadable documents below – please contact us if you have any queries.