What We Offer
When you book your wedding at Wold View Farm, you have the whole place to yourselves, and you have endless possibilities to make the day unique to you.
We provide the most amazing venue in a truly beautiful setting, and the rest is completely up to you – whether you want simple, chic, and understated or a fun-filled themed wedding, you can tailor every detail of your big day to your individual preferences. You and your chosen wedding suppliers have access to the whole site for the day before and after your wedding, allowing plenty of time for setting everything up.
Our three stunning lodges are included in the wedding package, and can sleep 18 guests in total. The 1-bedroom lodge makes the perfect bridal suite, with a private hot tub on the terrace overlooking the fields. The other two lodges have 2 and 3 bedrooms respectively, with additional sofa beds, and so are ideal for other members of the bridal party.
Your wedding caterers have their own facilities to the rear of the large barn, with easy access for vehicles, plenty of space for a catering marquee, and a dedicated room for food preparation.
Our large barn is a fabulous space for any style of wedding, with high vaulted ceilings and beautifully restored brick walls. The barn is separated into two large rooms, giving you the option to hold your wedding ceremony in one room and the reception in the other. The bar is situated in the large front area of the barn, where guests will enter, and there is also a separate seating area on the mezzanine level. Guest toilet facilities are provided in an adjacent converted barn.
The small barn is an enchanting alternative for your wedding ceremony – it is open-fronted with rustic exposed beams and beautiful brick pillars, and it overlooks the gardens. It also includes our outside bar facilities.
OUR WEDDING PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Exclusive use of Wold View Farm for a 3-day hire period (from 10am until 6pm the day before the wedding, from 10am until closing on your wedding day and from 8am until 12noon the day after the wedding)
- 3 luxury log cabins each with its own log burner and private decking with hot tub (sleeping up to a total of 18) – the hire includes a 2-night stay
- An extra night* in one of the lodges for the newlyweds (night after the wedding night)
- Polished oak dancefloor
- Five-foot rustic timber light up letters spelling Dance
- Handmade rustic top table
- 12 x 6ft round tables to seat up to 120 people
- Chairs for 120 people
- 5 x Highchairs
- Handmade timber backdrop
- Cake table and knife
- Choice of ceremony areas, including an outside area
- Licensed bars with experienced staff
- Outside bar and patio area with seating, heat lamps and fairy lights
- Outdoor festoon lighting
- Wedding co-ordinator to greet suppliers, direct guests and assist in making sure everything runs smoothly on the big day
- An easel to display your table plan or welcome sign
- Use of the grounds for photographs
- A PA system with wireless microphones for speeches and ceremony music
- Use of branded umbrellas
- Dedicated prep area for caterers
- On-site parking for up to 50 cars
- Meetings, support and advice to plan your special day
- 6 x whiskey barrels
We have 4 drinks packages to choose from, including options for wine, beer, and cocktails. Non-alcoholic drinks, children’s drinks, and tea & coffee options are also available.
All drinks packages include glassware and table water, and a drinks tasting session for 4 people ahead of the big day to choose the beers/wines/cocktails you would like serving as part of your drinks package.
Tea & coffee will be presented on our purpose built barrel table and include traditional English breakfast tea, coffee, decaffeinated options, a selection of herbal/flavoured teas, milk, sugar and cups and saucers.
Full details including prices are on the downloadable documents below.
We have 4 choices for our Themed Bars: Rum, Gin, whiskey, and Hot Chocolate.
Our purpose built whiskey barrel tables will be used to display the drinks chosen as part of your themed bar. Guests will be able to choose their bespoke drink, tailored to their preference, which will be served to them by our experienced bar staff. The themed bar will be available after your ceremony until your wedding breakfast, for a maximum period of 3 hours.
Full details and prices are included on the downloadable documents below – please contact us if you have any queries.